Malaysia Number 1 Board

Advertise With Us Now

Sponsored By
InstaForex

Go Back   Malaysia Number 1 Board > Computer/Sciences & Technologies > Gaming Zone > Online Games

Online Games Discussion about Online Games

Old 08-17-2010, 02:34 PM

Default TEN Online

TEN Online Official Launching Event @ KLCC
VIP Sessions · Intriguing Shows · Vibrant Cosplay Scenes

A New Milestone in Online Game Industry!
What a fascinating and impressive news for the online game industry! The official launching event of TEN Online has succeeded and received unprecedented responses from online game fans and visitors! The launching event has been held on 8th August 2010 at PIKOM PC FAIR (KLCC) with the attendance of celebrities such as Tony Wong the popular comic creator of TEN Online, and the glamorous singer Lena Yang.

TEN Online, a Perfect 3D Replication of Tony Wong’s Comic
During the launching event, the PC Fair is crowded with the overwhelming fans of TEN Online and Tony Wong’s comics. Being promoted as the “Perfect 3D Replication of Comic Masterpiece” and “The 1st MMORPG that supports Advanced 3D Technology”, TEN Online is becoming one of the most anticipated 3D MMORPG in 2010.

VIP Appearances
Besides the surprising appearance of Tony Wong, the VIP also included ChineseGo (Publisher of TEN Online) CEO – Mr. Alan Ku, ChineseGamer (Developer of TEN Online) CEO, GameOne CEO, the Rock Records singer – Ms Lena Yang, and other managerial staffs of the online game companies. Moreover, ChineseGo is proud to invite Mei Yan the famous MyFM DJ to become the Emcee of the launching event!

Opening Ceremony: The Emcee invited all VIPs to step on the stage and launch the Opening Ceremony together, featured with the metaphor of swords!

Intriguing Stage Performances:

Classic Sichuan Stunts: Face-Changing Performance (BianLian)
Audiences have impressed by the brightly-colored costumes and the unbelievably stunning tricks of the Face-Changing performers. The changes of the “faces” reflect the wide varieties of game elements that you can found in TEN Online!

Fantastic Drama: The Cosplay Opera of TEN Online
The opera actors and actresses successfully impressed the audiences by wearing full costumes of TEN Online famous characters and playing fascinating roles in very entertaining way!

Theme Song of TEN Online: Performed by Rock Records Singer –Lena Yang!
Here comes the glamorous, talented, and sexy ambassador of TEN Online – Lena Yang! Her live singing of TEN Online theme song let all of the audiences immersed into the great atmosphere of Ancient China..

Exclusive! Tony Wong’s Signing Ceremony
The founder of Jade Dynasty who is honored with the title of “Godfather of Hong Kong Comics” – Tony Wong, has hosted a meaningful signing ceremony on the stage. Furthermore, ChineseGo staffs have given away a lot of FREE merchandises to all TEN Online Fans.

Comic Artist vs. Cosplayers: Tony Wong took a photo with the pretty TEN Online Cosplayers before the event ended.

Thankful Moment
ChineseGo would like to express the heartiest gratitude to all the TEN Online supporters who came and supported the official launching event of this long-awaited Advanced 3D MMORPG. This event would not be a success without your supports and contributions! From now on, let’s indulge in the enchanting 3D environment and fantastic storylines in TEN Online!

You are always welcomed to step into the game website http://ten.chinesego.com.my for the latest news and updates!
Old 08-18-2010, 06:32 AM
Board Engineer

My Mood:

wow.. there are so many pretty cosplay girls... and indeed this is a very important milestone in the online gaming industry in malaysia. It is nice to see Tony Wong. Personally i never seen his face, but i always heard his name since i was young..

Last edited by Engedi : 08-18-2010 at 06:36 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:56 PM

i've met him in hong kong once, he's so cool. when he found out that i was a huge fan, he signed for a set of his comics at the nearest bookstore. it was soooo cool~ i still have the set at home with his signature on them.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engedi View Post
wow.. there are so many pretty cosplay girls... and indeed this is a very important milestone in the online gaming industry in malaysia. It is nice to see Tony Wong. Personally i never seen his face, but i always heard his name since i was young..
i went there before their girls is very hot and pretty
Old 08-23-2010, 06:09 PM

i bet jet got a nosebleed watching them haha. anyways the game is soooo cool. there's even an internal bot...
Old 08-24-2010, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoMaoGirl View Post
i bet jet got a nosebleed watching them haha. anyways the game is soooo cool. there's even an internal bot...
not so cuz they just cosplaying chinese tradition costume but Lena the hot 1
Old 08-25-2010, 11:27 AM

*drools* yeh... pretty girls in skimpy clothings. enough said. their clothes are exactly the same as those female npcs in the game. that says quite a lot about the effort made for their game. heh.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:51 AM

yeah hahahhaa
Old 08-29-2010, 01:19 AM

Lena Yang!
Here comes the glamorous, talented, and sexy ambassador of TEN Online – Lena Yang! Her live singing of TEN Online theme song let all of the audiences immersed into the great atmosphere of Ancient China..
wow heh
Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 AM

i seen her in there too haha her dance is very hot